Cider Explorer, launched in 2017, is currently the only blog about cider covering not only the UK but also exploring cider and perry from other parts of Europe. With Cider Explorer I intend to promote cider culture in peninsular and continental Europe by spreading the word about the pleasures of cider drinking, events and spots in Europe where quality cider and perry are available.
My blog is SEO-optimised so my posts rank on Google’s first page. Also, I’m active on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Hence, Cider Explorer may reach thousands of potential customers interested in your cider/event/shop, etc.
Recently Cider Explorer was ranked 18 in Feedspot Blog Reader Top 40 world’s best Cider Blogs. In addition, Cider Explorer was seated as a Member of the Jury Panel of the CiderWorld Awards 2018 and 2019 Frankfurt, Germany.
If you are reading this, it means that you’re looking for ways to boost your cider-related business. If you are a cider maker, wholesaler, you own a cider shop or a shop that has a range of ciders or one that wants to introduce or expand a range of ciders you’re at the right place.
Since I’m regularly contacted by cider makers looking for distributors, but also wholesalers or distributors looking for decent cider I provide matchmaking services (not only related to the German market). Sometimes I can just share a valuable lead. Anyway, I have plenty of ideas so I’m sure we can create together something exciting in conjunction with cider.
You can also work with me by:
- letting me review your product
- sponsoring a visit to a cider event/cidery/restaurant/pub to write a visit recap
- purchasing a one-time support package or ongoing support package
- seeking guidance or looking for cider-related advice
- asking for expert opinion
- organising a cider tasting in English or German
- asking to write a sponsored article
- purchasing advertising space on Cider Explorer
- sponsoring giveaways
- discussing other kinds of collaboration
So join me in the promotion of quality cider!
Natalia a.k.a Cider Explorer